Popular around the world, carrots are crunchy and highly nutritious root vegetables. They’re commonly claimed to keep your eyes healthy and improve night vision. However, you may wonder about the origin of this idea and whether it’s support... Read more
Taking vitamin D supplements does not reduce the risk of depression during middle age or later in life, according to a large study published Tuesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). Some previous studies have linke... Read more
The totalitarian and apparently wicked United States officials responsible for perpetuating this hinky “total war” on an “unseen enemy” – the Scamdemic – have gone completely mad or are completely evil. There’s simply no way to... Read more
- Are Flu Shots Safe Amid The COVID-19 Pandemic?
- COVID has reduced to tatters the illusion of American exceptionalism
- 6 Reasons Healthcare Is So Expensive in the U.S.
- Florida reports 217 more people have died from COVID-19, the highest of pandemic
- Flu Shot And Pneumonia Vaccine Might Reduce Alzheimer’s Risk, Research Shows
- Medical expert: ‘Told you so’ about lockdowns being a mistake