Food is getting more expensive during the coronavirus pandemic. Global food prices surged for the third month in a row in August, the highest they’ve been since February, according to the latest report by the Food and Agriculture Organizati... Read more
Taking vitamin D supplements does not reduce the risk of depression during middle age or later in life, according to a large study published Tuesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). Some previous studies have linke... Read more
The totalitarian and apparently wicked United States officials responsible for perpetuating this hinky “total war” on an “unseen enemy” – the Scamdemic – have gone completely mad or are completely evil. There’s simply no way to... Read more
- Are Flu Shots Safe Amid The COVID-19 Pandemic?
- COVID has reduced to tatters the illusion of American exceptionalism
- 6 Reasons Healthcare Is So Expensive in the U.S.
- Florida reports 217 more people have died from COVID-19, the highest of pandemic
- Flu Shot And Pneumonia Vaccine Might Reduce Alzheimer’s Risk, Research Shows
- Medical expert: ‘Told you so’ about lockdowns being a mistake