Chia seeds are commonly ground, stirred into, and sprinkled onto health-foods such as oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt, and puddings. The gel produced from ground chia seeds can even be used as an egg replacer in baking and pancakes. They are bot... Read more
As coronavirus infections climb in Mumbai, authorities in India’s worst-hit city are turning t... Read more
Taking vitamin D supplements does not reduce the risk of depression during middle age or later in life, according to a large study published Tuesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). Some previous studies have linke... Read more
Florida added 217 deaths to its COVID-19 reporting on Wednesday, setting another high mark for the coronavirus pandemic. This comes one day after the state added 191 fatalities to the toll caused by disease complications. The state has reported 998 deaths over the last... Read more
- Flu Shot And Pneumonia Vaccine Might Reduce Alzheimer’s Risk, Research Shows
- Medical expert: ‘Told you so’ about lockdowns being a mistake
- Coronavirus: Asymptomatic spread ‘appears to be rare,’ WHO official says
- Should Police Chokeholds Be Banned Nationwide?
- WHY AM I SO FARTY RIGHT NOW, AND DEAR GOD, HOW DO I STOP?
- Lysol manufacturer warns people not to inject disinfectant after Trump suggestion for treating coronavirus